Interested in joining the team at WBM?
We are looking to recruit people who share our approach to providing a high quality consultancy service. At present we are looking for a Junior Consultant / Acoustic Technician.
The role is based in our office in rural Northamptonshire with some flexibility for part-time working. The full scope of the role and responsibilities will be based on your level of experience and will include liaising with clients, undertaking noise surveys, acoustic testing, assessments, calculations, preparing appropriate technical specifications, details and reports
Beautiful rural location of East Haddon, Northamptonshire in the Midlands with easy access to M1, M6 and A14.
Requirements for Junior Consultant / Acoustic Technician:
- clear, independent thinkers with practical insight, enthusiasm and drive
- a degree in acoustics, or a related science/engineering subject supplemented with further study in acoustics
- driving licence is essential
- excellent spoken and written communication skills
- relevant experience, and/or knowledge of an acoustic computer modelling package would be an advantage
- applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays, pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a company car/car allowance. Excellent opportunity for progress and relocation expenses will be available to the right candidate to join us.
To find out more please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact telephone number and best time to call you. If you wish to send a CV through straight away then please do so to the email address given.